Quantitative examination of the bone health status of older adults with intellectual and developmental disability in Ireland: a cross-sectional nationwide study.
Walsh, James Bernard
MetadataShow full item record
The following license files are associated with this item:
Except where otherwise noted, this item's license is described as Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States
- Factors associated with polypharmacy and excessive polypharmacy in older people with intellectual disability differ from the general population: a cross-sectional observational nationwide study.
- Authors: O'Dwyer M, Peklar J, McCallion P, McCarron M, Henman MC
- Issue date: 2016 Apr 4
- An exploration of the bone health of older adults with an intellectual disability in Ireland.
- Authors: Burke EA, McCallion P, Carroll R, Walsh JB, McCarron M
- Issue date: 2017 Feb
- Health and Health-Care Utilization of the Older Population of Ireland: Comparing the Intellectual Disability Population and the General Population.
- Authors: McCarron M, Cleary E, McCallion P
- Issue date: 2017 Jul
- Total tooth loss and complete denture use in older adults with intellectual disabilities in Ireland.
- Authors: Mac Giolla Phadraig C, McCallion P, Cleary E, McGlinchey E, Burke E, McCarron M, Nunn J
- Issue date: 2015 Spring
- Prevalence, patterns and factors associated with psychotropic use in older adults with intellectual disabilities in Ireland.
- Authors: O'Dwyer M, Peklar J, Mulryan N, McCallion P, McCarron M, Henman MC
- Issue date: 2017 Oct