Mycoplasma Pneumonia: Late Treatment Leading to Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome and Renal Failure.
acute respiratory distress syndrome
MetadataShow full item record
JournalEuropean Journal of Case Reports in Internal Medicine
AbstractMycoplasma pneumonia is one of the most common types of pneumonia, although it is often not diagnosed due to mild clinical course.
The following license files are associated with this item:
- Creative Commons
Except where otherwise noted, this item's license is described as Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States
- Typical or atypical pneumonia and severe acute respiratory symptoms in PICU.
- Authors: Hon KL, Leung AS, Cheung KL, Fu AC, Chu WC, Ip M, Chan PK
- Issue date: 2015 Jul
- A Fulminant Case of Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome Associated with Mycoplasma Pneumonia Treated with Nasal High-Flow Oxygen Therapy.
- Authors: Kawakami N, Namkoong H, Ohata T, Sakaguchi S, Saito F, Yuki H
- Issue date: 2018
- [Mycoplasma-related pneumonia: a rare cause of acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS) and of potential antibiotic resistance].
- Authors: Sztrymf B, Jacobs F, Fichet J, Hamzaoui O, Prat D, Avenel A, Richard C
- Issue date: 2013 Jan
- An interesting case of mycoplasma pneumonia associated multisystem involvement and diffuse alveolar hemorrhage.
- Authors: Mishra R, Cano E, Venkatram S, Diaz-Fuentes G
- Issue date: 2017
- [Individualized vancomycin dosing for a patient diagnosed as severe acute pancreatitis with concurrent extracorporeal membrane oxygenation and continuous veno-venous hemofiltration therapy: a case report].
- Authors: He N, Yan YY, Ying YQ, Yi M, Yao GQ, Ge QG, Zhai SD
- Issue date: 2018 Oct 18