European principles of inhibitor management in patients with haemophilia.
MetadataShow full item record
PublisherOrphanet Journal of Rare Diseases
JournalOrphanet Journal of Rare Diseases
The following license files are associated with this item:
- Creative Commons
Except where otherwise noted, this item's license is described as Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States
- Laboratory testing for factor VIII and IX inhibitors in haemophilia: A review.
- Authors: Miller CH
- Issue date: 2018 Mar
- Authors: Loomans JI, Lock J, Peters M, Leebeek FW, Cnossen MH, Fijnvandraat K
- Issue date: 2014
- [Prophylaxis in patients with haemophilia complicated by inhibitors].
- Authors: Paweł Ł
- Issue date: 2011 Mar
- Absence of correlation between X chromosome inactivation pattern and plasma concentration of factor VIII and factor IX in carriers of haemophilia A and B.
- Authors: Orstavik KH, Scheibel E, Ingerslev J, Schwartz M
- Issue date: 2000 Mar
- The diagnosis and management of factor VIII and IX inhibitors: a guideline from the United Kingdom Haemophilia Centre Doctors Organisation.
- Authors: Hay CR, Brown S, Collins PW, Keeling DM, Liesner R
- Issue date: 2006 Jun