Impact of BCG vaccination on incidence of tuberculosis disease in southern Ireland.
KeywordsBacille Camille-Guerin (BCG)
Mycobacterium tuberculosis (MTB)
MetadataShow full item record
The following license files are associated with this item:
Except where otherwise noted, this item's license is described as Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States
- Efficacy of BCG vaccination of the newborn: evaluation by a follow-up study of contacts in Bangui.
- Authors: Lanckriet C, Lévy-Bruhl D, Bingono E, Siopathis RM, Guérin N
- Issue date: 1995 Oct
- Neonatal BCG vaccination in Ireland: evidence of its efficacy in the prevention of childhood tuberculosis.
- Authors: Kelly P, McKeown D, Clancy L
- Issue date: 1997 Mar
- The lack of association between bacille Calmette-Guerin vaccination and clustering of Aboriginals with tuberculosis in western Canada.
- Authors: Cook VJ, Hernández-Garduño E, Kunimoto D, Hershfield ES, Fanning EA, Hoeppner VH, Elwood RK, FitzGerald JM, Canadian Molecular Epidemiology of Tuberculosis Study Group.
- Issue date: 2005 Apr
- Economic Evaluation of Selective Neonatal Bacillus Calmette-Guérin Vaccination of High-risk Infants in Ireland.
- Authors: Teljeur C, Moran PS, Harrington P, Butler K, Corcoran B, O'Donnell J, Usher C, O'Flanagan D, Connolly K, Ryan M
- Issue date: 2018 Aug
- Non-specific effects of BCG vaccination on morbidity among children in Greenland: a population-based cohort study.
- Authors: Haahr S, Michelsen SW, Andersson M, Bjorn-Mortensen K, Soborg B, Wohlfahrt J, Melbye M, Koch A
- Issue date: 2016 Dec 1