The Human Mesenteric Lymph Node Microbiome Differentiates Between Crohn's Disease and Ulcerative Colitis.
AuthorsKiernan, Miranda G
Coffey, J Calvin
Cotter, Paul D
Kiely, Patrick A
Dunne, Colum P
INFLAMMATORY BOWEL DISEASE
MetadataShow full item record
PublisherJournal of Crohn's and Colitis
JournalJournal of Crohn's and Colitis
AbstractMesenteric lymph nodes are sites in which translocated bacteria incite and progress immunological responses. For this reason, understanding the microbiome of mesenteric lymph nodes in inflammatory bowel disease is important. The bacterial profile of Crohn’s disease mesenteric lymph nodes has been analysed using culture-independent methods in only one previous study. This study aimed to investigate the mesenteric lymph node microbiota from both Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis patients.
The following license files are associated with this item:
- Creative Commons
Except where otherwise noted, this item's license is described as Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States
- Seropositivity in Dutch Crohn's disease patients against primed nude mouse lymph nodes, and the difference with lymphocytotoxic antibodies.
- Authors: Pena AS, Kuiper I, Walvoort HC, Verspaget HW, Weterman IT, Ruitenberg EJ, Das KM
- Issue date: 1986 Dec
- Differences between tissue-associated intestinal microfloras of patients with Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis.
- Authors: Gophna U, Sommerfeld K, Gophna S, Doolittle WF, Veldhuyzen van Zanten SJ
- Issue date: 2006 Nov
- The size and histological appearances of mesenteric lymph nodes in Crohn's disease.
- Authors: Cook MG
- Issue date: 1972 Dec
- Determinants of Reduced Genetic Capacity for Butyrate Synthesis by the Gut Microbiome in Crohn's Disease and Ulcerative Colitis.
- Authors: Laserna-Mendieta EJ, Clooney AG, Carretero-Gomez JF, Moran C, Sheehan D, Nolan JA, Hill C, Gahan CGM, Joyce SA, Shanahan F, Claesson MJ
- Issue date: 2018 Jan 24
- Virus isolation studies in Crohn's disease: a negative report.
- Authors: Phillpotts RJ, Hermon-Taylor J, Brooke BN
- Issue date: 1979 Dec