What matters to people with COPD: outputs from Working Together for Change.
KeywordsCHRONIC OBSTRUCTIVE PULMONARY DISEASE
PATIENT CENTERED CARE
QUALITY OF LIFE
MetadataShow full item record
Publishernpj Primary Care Respiratory Medicine
Journalnpj Primary Care Respiratory Medicine
The following license files are associated with this item:
Except where otherwise noted, this item's license is described as Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States
- [The information of the schizophrenic patient: actuality].
- Authors: Palazzolo J, Brousse G, Favre P, Llorca PM
- Issue date: 2005 Mar-Apr
- "Can do" versus "do do": A Novel Concept to Better Understand Physical Functioning in Patients with Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease.
- Authors: Koolen EH, van Hees HW, van Lummel RC, Dekhuijzen R, Djamin RS, Spruit MA, van 't Hul AJ
- Issue date: 2019 Mar 11
- Best-practice care for people with advanced chronic obstructive pulmonary disease: the potential role of a chronic obstructive pulmonary disease care co-ordinator.
- Authors: Burgess T, Young M, Crawford GB, Brooksbank MA, Brown M
- Issue date: 2013 Sep
- What really matters to patients living with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease? An exploratory study.
- Authors: Williams V, Bruton A, Ellis-Hill C, McPherson K
- Issue date: 2007
- Barriers and facilitators to end-of-life care communication for patients with COPD.
- Authors: Knauft E, Nielsen EL, Engelberg RA, Patrick DL, Curtis JR
- Issue date: 2005 Jun