Integration of a recent infection testing algorithm into HIV surveillance in Ireland: improving HIV knowledge to target prevention.
De Gascun, C
recent infection testing
MetadataShow full item record
The following license files are associated with this item:
Except where otherwise noted, this item's license is described as Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States
- Recent infection testing algorithm (RITA) applied to new HIV diagnoses in England, Wales and Northern Ireland, 2009 to 2011.
- Authors: Aghaizu A, Murphy G, Tosswill J, DeAngelis D, Charlett A, Gill ON, Ward H, Lattimore S, Simmons R, Delpech V
- Issue date: 2014 Jan 16
- Identifying recently acquired HIV infections among newly diagnosed men who have sex with men attending STI clinics in The Netherlands.
- Authors: Sane J, Heijman T, Hogema B, Koot M, van Veen M, Götz H, Fennema J, Op de Coul E
- Issue date: 2014 Aug
- Identifying Risk Factors for Recent HIV Infection in Kenya Using a Recent Infection Testing Algorithm: Results from a Nationally Representative Population-Based Survey.
- Authors: Kim AA, Parekh BS, Umuro M, Galgalo T, Bunnell R, Makokha E, Dobbs T, Murithi P, Muraguri N, De Cock KM, Mermin J, 2007 KAIS study group.
- Issue date: 2016
- The Recent Infection Testing Algorithm (RITA) in clinical practice: a survey of HIV clinicians in England and Northern Ireland.
- Authors: Garrett Nj, Lattimore S, Gilbart V, Aghaizu A, Mensah G, Tosswill J, Murphy G, Delpech V
- Issue date: 2012 Aug
- Evaluation of an antibody avidity index method for detecting recent human immunodeficiency virus type 1 infection using an automated chemiluminescence immunoassay.
- Authors: Fernández G, Manzardo C, Montoliu A, Campbell C, Fernández G, Casabona J, Miró JM, Matas L, Rivaya B, González V
- Issue date: 2015 Apr