Performing diagnostic radial access coronary angiography on uninterrupted direct oral anticoagulant therapy: a prospective analysis.
Coughlan, John Joseph
Kiernan, Thomas John
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractThis was a prospective observational analysis of 49 patients undergoing elective diagnostic coronary angiography while receiving uninterrupted anticoagulation with direct oral anticoagulants. This population was compared with a control group of 49 unselected patients presenting to the cardiology service for elective diagnostic coronary angiography. Continuous variables were analysed using the independent samples t-test and categorical variables using Pearson's χ2 test.
The following license files are associated with this item:
- Creative Commons
Except where otherwise noted, this item's license is described as Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States
- Safety of coronary angiography and percutaneous coronary intervention via the radial versus femoral route in patients on uninterrupted oral anticoagulation with warfarin.
- Authors: Baker NC, O'Connell EW, Htun WW, Sun H, Green SM, Skelding KA, Blankenship JC, Scott TD, Berger PB
- Issue date: 2014 Oct
- Safety of radial coronary angiography with uninterrupted direct-acting oral anticoagulant treatment.
- Authors: Kemaloğlu Öz T, Gürol T, Sarıgül NU, Aslan U, Kobegenova M, Aydın A, Soylu Ö, Dağdeviren B
- Issue date: 2019 Jan
- Vascular access site complication in transfemoral coronary angiography between uninterrupted warfarin and heparin bridging.
- Authors: Wongcharoen W, Pinyosamosorn K, Gunaparn S, Boonnayhun S, Thonghong T, Suwannasom P, Phrommintikul A
- Issue date: 2017 Aug
- Safety of diagnostic coronary angiography during uninterrupted therapeutic warfarin treatment.
- Authors: Annala AP, Karjalainen PP, Porela P, Nyman K, Ylitalo A, Airaksinen KE
- Issue date: 2008 Aug 15
- Performing diagnostic radial access coronary angiography on uninterrupted direct oral anticoagulant therapy: a prospective analysis.
- Authors: Alasnag M
- Issue date: 2019