Choosing Healthy Eating for Infant Health (CHErIsH) study: protocol for a feasibility study.
O Neill, Kate
Dinan, Ted G
Harrington, Janas M
Mc Hugh, Sheena M
Kearney, Patricia M
MetadataShow full item record
The following license files are associated with this item:
- Creative Commons
Except where otherwise noted, this item's license is described as Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States
- A collaborative approach to developing sustainable behaviour change interventions for childhood obesity prevention: Development of the Choosing Healthy Eating for Infant Health (CHErIsH) intervention and implementation strategy.
- Authors: Toomey E, Matvienko-Sikar K, Doherty E, Harrington J, Hayes CB, Heary C, Hennessy M, Kelly C, McHugh S, McSharry J, O'Halloran J, Queally M, Heffernan T, Kearney PM, Byrne M
- Issue date: 2020 May
- Preventing obesity in infants: the Growing healthy feasibility trial protocol.
- Authors: Denney-Wilson E, Laws R, Russell CG, Ong KL, Taki S, Elliot R, Azadi L, Lymer S, Taylor R, Lynch J, Crawford D, Ball K, Askew D, Litterbach EK, J Campbell K
- Issue date: 2015 Nov 30
- Protocol for Healthy Habits Happy Homes (4H) Scotland: feasibility of a participatory approach to adaptation and implementation of a study aimed at early prevention of obesity.
- Authors: Gillespie J, Hughes A, Gibson AM, Haines J, Taveras E, Reilly JJ
- Issue date: 2019 Jun 7
- Translation of two healthy eating and active living support programs for parents of 2-6 year old children: a parallel partially randomised preference trial protocol (the 'time for healthy habits' trial).
- Authors: Hammersley ML, Wyse RJ, Jones RA, Wolfenden L, Yoong S, Stacey F, Eckermann S, Okely AD, Innes-Hughes C, Li V, Green A, May C, Xu J, Rissel C
- Issue date: 2020 May 7
- MINISTOP 2.0: a smartphone app integrated in primary child health care to promote healthy diet and physical activity behaviours and prevent obesity in preschool-aged children: protocol for a hybrid design effectiveness-implementation study.
- Authors: Henriksson H, Alexandrou C, Henriksson P, Henström M, Bendtsen M, Thomas K, Müssener U, Nilsen P, Löf M
- Issue date: 2020 Nov 23