Choosing Healthy Eating for Infant Health (CHErIsH) study: protocol for a feasibility study.
O Neill, Kate
Dinan, Ted G
Harrington, Janas M
Mc Hugh, Sheena M
Kearney, Patricia M
MetadataShow full item record
The following license files are associated with this item:
Except where otherwise noted, this item's license is described as Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States
- Preventing obesity in infants: the Growing healthy feasibility trial protocol.
- Authors: Denney-Wilson E, Laws R, Russell CG, Ong KL, Taki S, Elliot R, Azadi L, Lymer S, Taylor R, Lynch J, Crawford D, Ball K, Askew D, Litterbach EK, J Campbell K
- Issue date: 2015 Nov 30
- Study protocol for the 'HelpMeDoIt!' randomised controlled feasibility trial: an app, web and social support-based weight loss intervention for adults with obesity.
- Authors: Matthews L, Pugmire J, Moore L, Kelson M, McConnachie A, McIntosh E, Morgan-Trimmer S, Murphy S, Hughes K, Coulman E, Utkina-Macaskill O, Simpson SA
- Issue date: 2017 Oct 25
- Protocol for Healthy Habits Happy Homes (4H) Scotland: feasibility of a participatory approach to adaptation and implementation of a study aimed at early prevention of obesity.
- Authors: Gillespie J, Hughes A, Gibson AM, Haines J, Taveras E, Reilly JJ
- Issue date: 2019 Jun 7
- A randomised controlled trial of an intervention to facilitate the implementation of healthy eating and physical activity policies and practices in childcare services.
- Authors: Jones J, Wolfenden L, Wyse R, Finch M, Yoong SL, Dodds P, Pond N, Gillham K, Freund M, McElduff P, Wye P, Wiggers J
- Issue date: 2014 Apr 17
- Community Pharmacies Mood Intervention Study (CHEMIST): feasibility and external pilot randomised controlled trial protocol.
- Authors: Littlewood E, Ali S, Badenhorst J, Bailey D, Bambra C, Chew-Graham C, Coleman E, Crosland S, Gascoyne S, Gilbody S, Hewitt C, Jones C, Keding A, Kitchen C, McMillan D, Pearson C, Rhodes S, Sloan C, Todd A, Watson M, Whittlesea C, Ekers D
- Issue date: 2019