Sepsis and antimicrobial stewardship: two sides of the same coin.
Kiernan, Fiona M
Krockow, Eva M
clinical practice guidelines
MetadataShow full item record
The following license files are associated with this item:
Except where otherwise noted, this item's license is described as Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States
- Antibiotic stewardship in sepsis management: toward a balanced use of antibiotics for the severely ill patient.
- Authors: De Waele JJ, Dhaese S
- Issue date: 2019 Feb
- Antimicrobial Stewardship in the Management of Sepsis.
- Authors: Pulia MS, Redwood R, Sharp B
- Issue date: 2017 Feb
- Antimicrobial Stewardship in the Emergency Department.
- Authors: Pulia M, Redwood R, May L
- Issue date: 2018 Nov
- Impact of an Antimicrobial Stewardship Program on Antibiotic Use at a Nonfreestanding Children's Hospital.
- Authors: Turner RB, Valcarlos E, Loeffler AM, Gilbert M, Chan D
- Issue date: 2017 Sep 1
- Impact of an antimicrobial stewardship programme to optimize antimicrobial use for outpatients at an emergency department.
- Authors: Dinh A, Duran C, Davido B, Bouchand F, Deconinck L, Matt M, Sénard O, Guyot C, Levasseur AS, Attal J, Razazi D, Tritz T, Beauchet A, Salomon J, Beaune S, Grenet J
- Issue date: 2017 Nov