Does an adapted Dialectical Behaviour Therapy skills training programme result in positive outcomes for participants with a dual diagnosis? A mixed methods study.
Borderline Personality Disorder
Dialectical Behaviour Therapy
Emotionally unstable personality disorder
MetadataShow full item record
- Dialectical behaviour therapy for treating adults and adolescents with emotional and behavioural dysregulation: study protocol of a coordinated implementation in a publicly funded health service.
- Authors: Flynn D, Kells M, Joyce M, Suarez C, Gillespie C
- Issue date: 2018 Feb 26
- Standard 12 month dialectical behaviour therapy for adults with borderline personality disorder in a public community mental health setting.
- Authors: Flynn D, Kells M, Joyce M, Corcoran P, Gillespie C, Suarez C, Weihrauch M, Cotter P
- Issue date: 2017
- Psychological therapies for people with borderline personality disorder.
- Authors: Stoffers JM, Völlm BA, Rücker G, Timmer A, Huband N, Lieb K
- Issue date: 2012 Aug 15
- Effects of dialectical behaviour therapy-mindfulness training on emotional reactivity in borderline personality disorder: preliminary results.
- Authors: Feliu-Soler A, Pascual JC, Borràs X, Portella MJ, Martín-Blanco A, Armario A, Alvarez E, Pérez V, Soler J
- Issue date: 2014 Jul-Aug
- Assertive Anger Mediates Effects of Dialectical Behaviour-informed Skills Training for Borderline Personality Disorder: A Randomized Controlled Trial.
- Authors: Kramer U, Pascual-Leone A, Berthoud L, de Roten Y, Marquet P, Kolly S, Despland JN, Page D
- Issue date: 2016 May