Does an adapted Dialectical Behaviour Therapy skills training programme result in positive outcomes for participants with a dual diagnosis? A mixed methods study.
Borderline Personality Disorder
Dialectical Behaviour Therapy
Emotionally unstable personality disorder
MetadataShow full item record
- Dialectical behaviour therapy skills reconsidered: applying skills training to emotionally dysregulated individuals who do not engage in suicidal and self-harming behaviours.
- Authors: Kells M, Joyce M, Flynn D, Spillane A, Hayes A
- Issue date: 2020
- Dialectical behaviour therapy for treating adults and adolescents with emotional and behavioural dysregulation: study protocol of a coordinated implementation in a publicly funded health service.
- Authors: Flynn D, Kells M, Joyce M, Suarez C, Gillespie C
- Issue date: 2018 Feb 26
- Evaluation of a Dialectical Behavior Therapy Psychiatry Residency Training Program.
- Authors: Carmel A, Logvinenko E, Valenti ES
- Issue date: 2019 Feb
- Effects of dialectical behaviour therapy-mindfulness training on emotional reactivity in borderline personality disorder: preliminary results.
- Authors: Feliu-Soler A, Pascual JC, Borràs X, Portella MJ, Martín-Blanco A, Armario A, Alvarez E, Pérez V, Soler J
- Issue date: 2014 Jul-Aug
- Assertive Anger Mediates Effects of Dialectical Behaviour-informed Skills Training for Borderline Personality Disorder: A Randomized Controlled Trial.
- Authors: Kramer U, Pascual-Leone A, Berthoud L, de Roten Y, Marquet P, Kolly S, Despland JN, Page D
- Issue date: 2016 May