Key Worker-Mediated Enhancement of Physical Health in First Episode Psychosis: Protocol For a Feasibility Study in Primary Care.
MetadataShow full item record
- [What support of young presenting a first psychotic episode, when schooling is being challenged?]
- Authors: Vacheron MN, Veyrat-Masson H, Wehbe E
- Issue date: 2017 Dec
- A Capacity Building Program to Improve the Self-Efficacy of Key Workers to Support the Well-Being of Parents of a Child With a Disability Accessing an Early Childhood Intervention Service: Protocol for a Stepped-Wedge Design Trial.
- Authors: Davis E, Young D, Gilson KM, Reynolds J, Carter R, Tonmukayakul U, Williams K, Gibbs L, McDonald R, Reddihough D, Tracy J, Morgan J, Ireland P, Kenyon C, Carracher R
- Issue date: 2019 Apr 3
- Changes in blood pressure among users of lay health worker or volunteer operated community-based blood pressure programs over time: a systematic review protocol.
- Authors: Skar P, Young L, Gordon C
- Issue date: 2015 Oct
- The provision of physical health care by nurses to young people with first episode psychosis: A cross-sectional study.
- Authors: Chee GL, Wynaden D, Heslop K
- Issue date: 2018 Sep