Implementation of a regional quality improvement collaborative to improve care of people living with opioid use disorder in a Canadian setting.
Opioid agonist therapy
Opioid use disorder
Substance use disorder
MetadataShow full item record
- Trends in engagement in the cascade of care for opioid use disorder, Vancouver, Canada, 2006-2016.
- Authors: Socías ME, Wood E, Kerr T, Nolan S, Hayashi K, Nosova E, Montaner J, Milloy MJ
- Issue date: 2018 Aug 1
- Test of a workforce development intervention to expand opioid use disorder treatment pharmacotherapy prescribers: protocol for a cluster randomized trial.
- Authors: Molfenter T, Knudsen HK, Brown R, Jacobson N, Horst J, Van Etten M, Kim JS, Haram E, Collier E, Starr S, Toy A, Madden L
- Issue date: 2017 Nov 15
- Implementation of HIV treatment as prevention strategy in 17 Canadian sites: immediate and sustained outcomes from a 35-month Quality Improvement Collaborative.
- Authors: Clarke CM, Cheng T, Reims KG, Steinbock CM, Thumath M, Milligan RS, Barrios R
- Issue date: 2016 May
- Utilization of opioid agonist therapy among incarcerated persons with opioid use disorder in Vancouver, Canada.
- Authors: Bozinoff N, DeBeck K, Milloy MJ, Nosova E, Fairbairn N, Wood E, Hayashi K
- Issue date: 2018 Dec 1
- Feasibility and Acceptability of a Checklist and Learning Collaborative to Promote Quality and Safety in the Perinatal Care of Women with Opioid Use Disorders.
- Authors: Goodman D, Zagaria AB, Flanagan V, Deselle FS, Hitchings AR, Maloney R, Small TA, Vergo AV, Bruce ML
- Issue date: 2019 Jan