Identifying and prioritising midwifery care process metrics and indicators: a Delphi survey and stakeholder consensus process.
O'Reilly, Mary Frances
Midwifery care processes
Quality care metrics
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
MetadataShow full item record
- Development of a suite of metrics and indicators for children's nursing using consensus methodology.
- Authors: Brenner M, Browne C, Gallen A, Byrne S, White C, Nolan M
- Issue date: 2019 Jul
- The development of Nursing Quality Care Process Metrics and Indicators for use in Older Persons Care Settings: A Delphi-Consensus Study.
- Authors: Murphy F, Doody O, Lyons R, Gallen A, Nolan M, Killeen A, Kavanagh P, Donegan J, Sezgin D
- Issue date: 2019 Jun 25
- Identifying key performance indicators for nursing and midwifery care using a consensus approach.
- Authors: McCance T, Telford L, Wilson J, Macleod O, Dowd A
- Issue date: 2012 Apr
- Development of a standardised set of metrics for monitoring site performance in multicentre randomised trials: a Delphi study.
- Authors: Whitham D, Turzanski J, Bradshaw L, Clarke M, Culliford L, Duley L, Shaw L, Skea Z, Treweek SP, Walker K, Williamson PR, Montgomery AA, Site Performance Metrics for Multicentre Randomised Trials Collaboration.
- Issue date: 2018 Oct 16
- Development of key performance indicators for prehospital emergency care.
- Authors: Murphy A, Wakai A, Walsh C, Cummins F, O'Sullivan R
- Issue date: 2016 Apr