Dietitians’ Attitudes and Experiences of Blended Tube Feeding in Paediatrics
PERCUTANEOUS ENDOSCOPIC GASTROSTOMY
MetadataShow full item record
The following license files are associated with this item:
- Creative Commons
Except where otherwise noted, this item's license is described as Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International
- Blenderized Tube Feeding: A Survey of Dietitians' Perspectives, Education, and Perceived Competence.
- Authors: Kariya C, Bell K, Bellamy C, Lau J, Yee K
- Issue date: 2019 Dec 1
- Practitioner Knowledge, Personal Values, and Work Setting Influence Registered Dietitians' Feeding Tube Recommendations for Patients With Advanced Dementia.
- Authors: Douglas JW, Lawrence JC, Turner LW, Knol LL, Ellis AC
- Issue date: 2020 Aug
- Reemergence of Blended Tube Feeding and Parent's Reported Experiences in Their Tube Fed Children.
- Authors: Johnson TW, Spurlock AL, Epp L, Hurt RT, Mundi MS
- Issue date: 2018 Apr
- Survey study assessing attitudes and experiences of pediatric registered dietitians regarding blended food by gastrostomy tube feeding.
- Authors: Johnson TW, Spurlock A, Pierce L
- Issue date: 2015 Jun
- Use of Blenderized Tube Feeding in Adult and Pediatric Home Enteral Nutrition Patients.
- Authors: Epp L, Lammert L, Vallumsetla N, Hurt RT, Mundi MS
- Issue date: 2017 Apr