Dietitians’ Attitudes and Experiences of Blended Tube Feeding in Paediatrics
PERCUTANEOUS ENDOSCOPIC GASTROSTOMY
MetadataShow full item record
The following license files are associated with this item:
Except where otherwise noted, this item's license is described as Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International
- Blenderized Tube Feeding: A Survey of Dietitians' Perspectives, Education, and Perceived Competence.
- Authors: Kariya C, Bell K, Bellamy C, Lau J, Yee K
- Issue date: 2019 Mar 25
- Reemergence of Blended Tube Feeding and Parent's Reported Experiences in Their Tube Fed Children.
- Authors: Johnson TW, Spurlock AL, Epp L, Hurt RT, Mundi MS
- Issue date: 2018 Apr
- Practitioner Knowledge, Personal Values, and Work Setting Influence Registered Dietitians' Feeding Tube Recommendations for Patients With Advanced Dementia.
- Authors: Douglas JW, Lawrence JC, Turner LW, Knol LL, Ellis AC
- Issue date: 2019 Feb 7
- Dietitians' perceptions and experience of blenderised feeds for paediatric tube-feeding.
- Authors: Armstrong J, Buchanan E, Duncan H, Ross K, Gerasimidis K
- Issue date: 2017 Feb
- Blenderized Tube Feeding Use in Adult Home Enteral Nutrition Patients: A Cross-Sectional Study.
- Authors: Hurt RT, Edakkanambeth Varayil J, Epp LM, Pattinson AK, Lammert LM, Lintz JE, Mundi MS
- Issue date: 2015 Dec