Addressing cognitive impairment following stroke: systematic review and meta-analysis of non-randomised controlled studies of psychological interventions.
AuthorsMerriman, Niamh A
Walsh, Mary E
Williams, David J
Bennett, Kathleen E
MetadataShow full item record
- Managing cognitive impairment following stroke: protocol for a systematic review of non-randomised controlled studies of psychological interventions.
- Authors: Merriman NA, Sexton E, Donnelly NA, McCabe G, Walsh ME, Rohde D, Gorman A, Jeffares I, Pender N, Williams D, Horgan F, Doyle F, Wren MA, Bennett KE, Hickey A
- Issue date: 2018 Jan 10
- The Efficacy of Cognitive Intervention in Mild Cognitive Impairment (MCI): a Meta-Analysis of Outcomes on Neuropsychological Measures.
- Authors: Sherman DS, Mauser J, Nuno M, Sherzai D
- Issue date: 2017 Dec
- Music interventions for acquired brain injury.
- Authors: Magee WL, Clark I, Tamplin J, Bradt J
- Issue date: 2017 Jan 20
- Memory-focused interventions for people with cognitive disorders: A systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled studies.
- Authors: Yang HL, Chan PT, Chang PC, Chiu HL, Sheen Hsiao ST, Chu H, Chou KR
- Issue date: 2018 Feb