Medical student INtervention to promote effective nicotine dependence and tobacco HEalthcare (MIND-THE-GAP): single-centre feasibility randomised trial results.
Ward, Kenneth D
MetadataShow full item record
- A pilot randomised trial to assess the methods and procedures for evaluating the clinical effectiveness and cost-effectiveness of Exercise Assisted Reduction then Stop (EARS) among disadvantaged smokers.
- Authors: Taylor AH, Thompson TP, Greaves CJ, Taylor RS, Green C, Warren FC, Kandiyali R, Aveyard P, Ayres R, Byng R, Campbell JL, Ussher MH, Michie S, West R
- Issue date: 2014 Jan
- Smoking Cessation Intervention for severe Mental Ill Health Trial (SCIMITAR): a pilot randomised control trial of the clinical effectiveness and cost-effectiveness of a bespoke smoking cessation service.
- Authors: Peckham E, Man MS, Mitchell N, Li J, Becque T, Knowles S, Bradshaw T, Planner C, Parrott S, Michie S, Shepherd C, Gilbody S
- Issue date: 2015 Mar
- Impact and Duration of Brief Surgeon-Delivered Smoking Cessation Advice on Attitudes Regarding Nicotine Dependence and Tobacco Harms for Patients with Peripheral Arterial Disease.
- Authors: Newhall K, Suckow B, Spangler E, Brooke BS, Schanzer A, Tan TW, Burnette M, Edelen MO, Farber A, Goodney P, VAPOR investigators.
- Issue date: 2017 Jan
- Sustained care intervention and postdischarge smoking cessation among hospitalized adults: a randomized clinical trial.
- Authors: Rigotti NA, Regan S, Levy DE, Japuntich S, Chang Y, Park ER, Viana JC, Kelley JH, Reyen M, Singer DE
- Issue date: 2014 Aug 20
- The Indigenous Counselling and Nicotine (ICAN) QUIT in Pregnancy Pilot Study protocol: a feasibility step-wedge cluster randomised trial to improve health providers' management of smoking during pregnancy.
- Authors: Bar-Zeev Y, Bonevski B, Bovill M, Gruppetta M, Oldmeadow C, Palazzi K, Atkins L, Reath J, Gould GS, ICAN QUIT in Pregnancy Pilot Group.
- Issue date: 2017 Aug 4