Women's experiences of their maternity care: A principle- based concept analysis.
AuthorsHealth Service Executive (HSE)
Experiences of care
MetadataShow full item record
JournalWomen and birth : journal of the Australian College of Midwives
- Student and educator experiences of maternal-child simulation-based learning: a systematic review of qualitative evidence protocol.
- Authors: MacKinnon K, Marcellus L, Rivers J, Gordon C, Ryan M, Butcher D
- Issue date: 2015 Jan
- Measuring women's experiences of maternity care: protocol for a systematic review of self-report survey instruments.
- Authors: Beecher C, Greene R, O'Dwyer L, Ryan E, White M, Beattie M, Devane D
- Issue date: 2020 Jan 6
- Postpartum sexual health: a principle-based concept analysis.
- Authors: O'Malley D, Higgins A, Smith V
- Issue date: 2015 Oct
- Gaining insight into how women conceptualize satisfaction: Western Australian women's perception of their maternity care experiences.
- Authors: Lewis L, Hauck YL, Ronchi F, Crichton C, Waller L
- Issue date: 2016 Feb 4
- A focus group study of women's views and experiences of maternity care as delivered collaboratively by midwives and health visitors in England.
- Authors: Aquino MRJV, Olander EK, Bryar RM
- Issue date: 2018 Dec 27