Dangerous liaisons: interplay between SWI/SNF, NuRD, and Polycomb in chromatin regulation and cancer.
MetadataShow full item record
JournalGenes & development
- DOC1-Dependent Recruitment of NURD Reveals Antagonism with SWI/SNF during Epithelial-Mesenchymal Transition in Oral Cancer Cells.
- Authors: Mohd-Sarip A, Teeuwssen M, Bot AG, De Herdt MJ, Willems SM, Baatenburg de Jong RJ, Looijenga LHJ, Zatreanu D, Bezstarosti K, van Riet J, Oole E, van Ijcken WFJ, van de Werken HJG, Demmers JA, Fodde R, Verrijzer CP
- Issue date: 2017 Jul 5
- Cancer biology and NuRD: a multifaceted chromatin remodelling complex.
- Authors: Lai AY, Wade PA
- Issue date: 2011 Jul 7
- Opposing effects of SWI/SNF and Mi-2/NuRD chromatin remodeling complexes on epigenetic reprogramming by EBF and Pax5.
- Authors: Gao H, Lukin K, Ramírez J, Fields S, Lopez D, Hagman J
- Issue date: 2009 Jul 7
- Disruption of mammalian SWI/SNF and polycomb complexes in human sarcomas: mechanisms and therapeutic opportunities.
- Authors: McBride MJ, Kadoch C
- Issue date: 2018 Apr
- Analysis of the SWI/SNF chromatin-remodeling complex during early heart development and BAF250a repression cardiac gene transcription during P19 cell differentiation.
- Authors: Singh AP, Archer TK
- Issue date: 2014 Mar