Resource allocation and rationing in nursing care: A discussion paper.
AuthorsHealth Service Executive (HSE)
Scott, P Anne
Care left undone
missed nursing care
MetadataShow full item record
- Unfinished nursing care, missed care, and implicitly rationed care: State of the science review.
- Authors: Jones TL, Hamilton P, Murry N
- Issue date: 2015 Jun
- Rationing of nursing care, a deviation from holistic nursing: A systematic review.
- Authors: Mandal L, Seethalakshmi A, Rajendrababu A
- Issue date: 2020 Jan
- Perceptions of nursing workloads and contributing factors, and their impact on implicit care rationing: A Queensland, Australia study.
- Authors: Hegney DG, Rees CS, Osseiran-Moisson R, Breen L, Eley R, Windsor C, Harvey C
- Issue date: 2019 Mar
- The association between nurse staffing and omissions in nursing care: A systematic review.
- Authors: Griffiths P, Recio-Saucedo A, Dall'Ora C, Briggs J, Maruotti A, Meredith P, Smith GB, Ball J, Missed Care Study Group.
- Issue date: 2018 Jul
- Ethics of rationing of nursing care.
- Authors: Rooddehghan Z, Yekta ZP, Nasrabadi AN
- Issue date: 2018 Aug