Use of geosocial networking applications is independently associated with diagnosis of STI among men who have sex with men testing for STIs: findings from the cross-sectional MSM Internet Survey Ireland (MISI) 2015.
Hickson, Ford Colin Ian
Keywordsmen who have sex with men
sexually transmitted infections
MetadataShow full item record
JournalSexually transmitted infections
- Partner meeting venue typology and sexual risk behaviors among French men who have sex with men.
- Authors: Al-Ajlouni YA, Park SH, Schneider JA, Goedel WC, Rhodes Hambrick H, Hickson DA, Cantor MN, Duncan DT
- Issue date: 2018 Nov
- Regular STI testing amongst men who have sex with men and use social media is suboptimal - a cross-sectional study.
- Authors: Frankis J, Goodall L, Clutterbuck D, Abubakari AR, Flowers P
- Issue date: 2017 May
- App-Based Sexual Partner Seeking and Sexually Transmitted Infection Outcomes: A Cross-Sectional Study of HIV-Negative Men Who Have Sex With Men Attending a Sexually Transmitted Infection Clinic in Los Angeles, California.
- Authors: DeVost MA, Beymer MR, Weiss RE, Shover CL, Bolan RK
- Issue date: 2018 Jun
- Sex on demand: geosocial networking phone apps and risk of sexually transmitted infections among a cross-sectional sample of men who have sex with men in Los Angeles County.
- Authors: Beymer MR, Weiss RE, Bolan RK, Rudy ET, Bourque LB, Rodriguez JP, Morisky DE
- Issue date: 2014 Nov
- Association between knowledge, risk behaviours, and testing for sexually transmitted infections among men who have sex with men: findings from a large online survey in the United Kingdom.
- Authors: Wayal S, Reid D, Weatherburn P, Blomquist P, Fabiane S, Hughes G, Mercer CH
- Issue date: 2019 Sep