The Compassionate Communities Connectors model for end-of-life care: a community and health service partnership in Western Australia.
MetadataShow full item record
- INSPIRE (INvestigating Social and PractIcal suppoRts at the End of life): Pilot randomised trial of a community social and practical support intervention for adults with life-limiting illness.
- Authors: McLoughlin K, Rhatigan J, McGilloway S, Kellehear A, Lucey M, Twomey F, Conroy M, Herrera-Molina E, Kumar S, Furlong M, Callinan J, Watson M, Currow D, Bailey C
- Issue date: 2015 Nov 24
- Healthy End of Life Project (HELP): a progress report on implementing community guidance on public health palliative care initiatives in Australia.
- Authors: Grindrod A, Rumbold B
- Issue date: 2018 Apr
- Palliative care experiences of adult cancer patients from ethnocultural groups: a qualitative systematic review protocol.
- Authors: Busolo D, Woodgate R
- Issue date: 2015 Jan
- Feasibility of a rural palliative supportive service.
- Authors: Pesut B, Hooper BP, Robinson CA, Bottorff JL, Sawatzky R, Dalhuisen M
- Issue date: 2015 Apr-Jun