Primary care interventions to address physical frailty among community-dwelling adults aged 60 years or older: A meta-analysis.
AuthorsMacdonald, Stephen H-F
Shé, Éidín Ní
Cooney, Marie Therese
HEALTH NEEDS ASSESSMENT
MetadataShow full item record
- Effects of protein supplementation on lean body mass, muscle strength, and physical performance in nonfrail community-dwelling older adults: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Authors: Ten Haaf DSM, Nuijten MAH, Maessen MFH, Horstman AMH, Eijsvogels TMH, Hopman MTE
- Issue date: 2018 Nov 1
- Prevention of falls and fall-related injuries in community-dwelling seniors: an evidence-based analysis.
- Authors: Medical Advisory Secretariat.
- Issue date: 2008
- Global Incidence of Frailty and Prefrailty Among Community-Dwelling Older Adults: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis.
- Authors: Ofori-Asenso R, Chin KL, Mazidi M, Zomer E, Ilomaki J, Zullo AR, Gasevic D, Ademi Z, Korhonen MJ, LoGiudice D, Bell JS, Liew D
- Issue date: 2019 Aug 2
- The effect of protein supplements on functional frailty in older persons: A systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Authors: Oktaviana J, Zanker J, Vogrin S, Duque G
- Issue date: 2020 Jan - Feb