Addiction psychiatry and COVID-19: impact on patients and service provision.
MetadataShow full item record
JournalIrish journal of psychological medicine
- COVID-19 and addiction.
- Authors: Dubey MJ, Ghosh R, Chatterjee S, Biswas P, Chatterjee S, Dubey S
- Issue date: 2020 Sep - Oct
- [Attention to psychiatry and pharmacotherapy during the COVID-19 pandemic].
- Authors: Luykx JJ, Tijdink JK, van Veen SMP, Naarding P, Risselada A, Vinkers CH
- Issue date: 2020
- Psychiatry in the aftermath of COVID-19.
- Authors: Vieta E, Pérez V, Arango C
- Issue date: 2020 Apr - Jun
- ADHD and Covid-19: current roadblocks and future opportunities.
- Authors: McGrath J
- Issue date: 2020 Sep
- [Health professionals facing the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) pandemic: What are the mental health risks?]
- Authors: El-Hage W, Hingray C, Lemogne C, Yrondi A, Brunault P, Bienvenu T, Etain B, Paquet C, Gohier B, Bennabi D, Birmes P, Sauvaget A, Fakra E, Prieto N, Bulteau S, Vidailhet P, Camus V, Leboyer M, Krebs MO, Aouizerate B
- Issue date: 2020 Jun