Targeting MAPK Signaling in Cancer: Mechanisms of Drug Resistance and Sensitivity.
MetadataShow full item record
JournalInternational journal of molecular sciences
- Mitogen-activated protein kinases and Hedgehog-GLI signaling in cancer: A crosstalk providing therapeutic opportunities?
- Authors: Rovida E, Stecca B
- Issue date: 2015 Dec
- Arachidonic acid directly activates members of the mitogen-activated protein kinase superfamily in rabbit proximal tubule cells.
- Authors: Alexander LD, Cui XL, Falck JR, Douglas JG
- Issue date: 2001 Jun
- Stress-activated kinase pathway alteration is a frequent event in bladder cancer.
- Authors: Otto KB, Acharya SS, Robinson VL
- Issue date: 2012 Jul-Aug
- Galloyl benzamide-based compounds modulating tumour necrosis factor α-stimulated c-Jun N-terminal kinase and p38 mitogen-activated protein kinase signalling pathways.
- Authors: Leo V, Stefanachi A, Nacci C, Leonetti F, de Candia M, Carotti A, Altomare CD, Montagnani M, Cellamare S
- Issue date: 2015 Oct
- p38 mitogen-activated protein kinase pathway is involved in protein kinase Calpha-regulated invasion in human hepatocellular carcinoma cells.
- Authors: Hsieh YH, Wu TT, Huang CY, Hsieh YS, Hwang JM, Liu JY
- Issue date: 2007 May 1