AuthorsKelly, Brendan D
low- and middle-income countries
mental health service
MetadataShow full item record
JournalThe British journal of psychiatry : the journal of mental science
- Joint International Collaboration to Combat Mental Health Challenges During the Coronavirus Disease 2019 Pandemic.
- Authors: Xiang YT, Jin Y, Cheung T
- Issue date: 2020 Oct 1
- COVID-19 Crisis as a Collective Hero's Journey to Better Public and Global Mental Health.
- Authors: Jakovljevic M
- Issue date: 2020 Spring
- Maternal mental health in the time of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Authors: Thapa SB, Mainali A, Schwank SE, Acharya G
- Issue date: 2020 Jul
- [Ensuring mental health care during the SARS-CoV-2 epidemic in France: A narrative review].
- Authors: Chevance A, Gourion D, Hoertel N, Llorca PM, Thomas P, Bocher R, Moro MR, Laprévote V, Benyamina A, Fossati P, Masson M, Leaune E, Leboyer M, Gaillard R
- Issue date: 2020 Jun
- COVID-19 pandemic and mental health care of older adults in India.
- Authors: Vahia VN, Shah AB
- Issue date: 2020 Oct