Diabetes after pregnancy prevention trials: Systematic review for core outcome set development.
Keywordscore outcome set
MetadataShow full item record
JournalMaternal & child nutrition
- Development of a core outcome set for diabetes after pregnancy prevention interventions (COS-DAP): a study protocol.
- Authors: Nielsen KK, O'Reilly S, Wu N, Dasgupta K, Maindal HT
- Issue date: 2018 Dec 29
- Protocol for a randomised controlled trial of a co-produced, complex, health promotion intervention for women with prior gestational diabetes and their families: the Face-it study.
- Authors: Nielsen KK, Dahl-Petersen IK, Jensen DM, Ovesen P, Damm P, Jensen NH, Thøgersen M, Timm A, Hillersdal L, Kampmann U, Vinter CA, Mathiesen ER, Maindal HT, Face-it Study Group.
- Issue date: 2020 Feb 7
- Lifestyle interventions for the treatment of women with gestational diabetes.
- Authors: Brown J, Alwan NA, West J, Brown S, McKinlay CJ, Farrar D, Crowther CA
- Issue date: 2017 May 4
- Antenatal dietary supplementation with myo-inositol in women during pregnancy for preventing gestational diabetes.
- Authors: Crawford TJ, Crowther CA, Alsweiler J, Brown J
- Issue date: 2015 Dec 17
- Combined diet and exercise interventions for preventing gestational diabetes mellitus.
- Authors: Shepherd E, Gomersall JC, Tieu J, Han S, Crowther CA, Middleton P
- Issue date: 2017 Nov 13