Early experiences of radiographers in Ireland during the COVID-19 crisis.
MetadataShow full item record
JournalInsights into imaging
- Impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on clinical radiography practice in low resource settings: The Ghanaian radiographers' perspective.
- Authors: Akudjedu TN, Botwe BO, Wuni AR, Mishio NA
- Issue date: 2020 Oct 27
- Australian radiographers' and radiation therapists' experiences during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Authors: Shanahan MC, Akudjedu TN
- Issue date: 2021 Feb 15
- Shedding Light on the Direct and Indirect Impact of the COVID-19 Pandemic on the Lebanese Radiographers or Radiologic Technologists: A Crisis within Crises.
- Authors: Itani R, Alnafea M, Tannoury M, Hallit S, Al Faraj A
- Issue date: 2021 Mar 23
- Impact of COVID-19 pandemic on radiographers in the Republic of Cyprus. A questionnaire survey.
- Authors: Zervides C, Sassi M, Kefala-Karli P, Sassis L
- Issue date: 2020 Oct 9
- Impact of coronavirus pandemic crisis in endoscopic clinical practice: Results from a national survey in Brazil.
- Authors: Arantes VN, Martins BC, Seqatto R, Milhomen-Cardoso DM, Franzini TP, Zuccaro AM, Alves JS, Maluf-Filho F
- Issue date: 2020 Jun