The Susceptibles, Chancers, Pragmatists, and Fair Players: An Examination of the Sport Drug Control Model for Adolescent Athletes, Cluster Effects, and Norm Values Among Adolescent Athletes.
AuthorsNicholls, Adam R
Levy, Andrew R
Thompson, Mark A
Perry, John L
MetadataShow full item record
JournalFrontiers in psychology
- Attitudes Toward and Susceptibility to Doping in Spanish Elite and National-Standard Track and Field Athletes: An Examination of the Sport Drug Control Model.
- Authors: García-Grimau E, De la Vega R, De Arce R, Casado A
- Issue date: 2021
- The development and validation of the Adolescent Sport Drug Inventory (ASDI) among athletes from four continents.
- Authors: Nicholls AR, Levy AR, Meir R, Sanctuary C, Jones L, Baghurst T, Thompson MA, Perry JL
- Issue date: 2019 Nov
- Using the prototype willingness model to predict doping in sport.
- Authors: Whitaker L, Long J, Petróczi A, Backhouse SH
- Issue date: 2014 Oct
- Clean Olympians? Doping and anti-doping: the views of talented young British athletes.
- Authors: Bloodworth A, McNamee M
- Issue date: 2010 Jul
- An examination of the Sport Drug Control Model with elite Australian athletes.
- Authors: Gucciardi DF, Jalleh G, Donovan RJ
- Issue date: 2011 Nov