MetadataShow full item record
- Ribosome collisions alter frameshifting at translational reprogramming motifs in bacterial mRNAs.
- Authors: Smith AM, Costello MS, Kettring AH, Wingo RJ, Moore SD
- Issue date: 2019 Oct 22
- Correlation between mechanical strength of messenger RNA pseudoknots and ribosomal frameshifting.
- Authors: Hansen TM, Reihani SN, Oddershede LB, Sørensen MA
- Issue date: 2007 Apr 3
- A mechanical explanation of RNA pseudoknot function in programmed ribosomal frameshifting.
- Authors: Namy O, Moran SJ, Stuart DI, Gilbert RJ, Brierley I
- Issue date: 2006 May 11
- Mechanism of tRNA-mediated +1 ribosomal frameshifting.
- Authors: Hong S, Sunita S, Maehigashi T, Hoffer ED, Dunkle JA, Dunham CM
- Issue date: 2018 Oct 30
- Analysis of the roles of tRNA structure, ribosomal protein L9, and the bacteriophage T4 gene 60 bypassing signals during ribosome slippage on mRNA.
- Authors: Herr AJ, Nelson CC, Wills NM, Gesteland RF, Atkins JF
- Issue date: 2001 Jun 22