Screening Tools Used by Clinical Pharmacists to Identify Elderly Patients at Risk of Drug-Related Problems on Hospital Admission: A Systematic Review.
risk assessment tools
MetadataShow full item record
JournalPharmacy (Basel, Switzerland)
AbstractNone of the models met the four key stages required to create a quality risk prediction model. Further research is needed to either refine the tools developed to date or develop new ones that have good performance and have been externally validated before considering the potential impact and implementation of such tools.
- Patient prioritization for pharmaceutical care in hospital: A systematic review of assessment tools.
- Authors: Alshakrah MA, Steinke DT, Lewis PJ
- Issue date: 2019 Jun
- The Impact of Pharmacy-specific Predictors on the Performance of 30-Day Readmission Risk Prediction Models.
- Authors: Kabue S, Greene J, Kipnis P, Lawson B, Rinetti-Vargas G, Liu V, Escobar G
- Issue date: 2019 Apr
- Validity, Reliability and Feasibility of Tools to Identify Frail Older Patients in Inpatient Hospital Care: A Systematic Review.
- Authors: Warnier RM, van Rossum E, van Velthuijsen E, Mulder WJ, Schols JM, Kempen GI
- Issue date: 2016 Feb
- Effectiveness of pharmacist home visits for individuals at risk of medication-related problems: a systematic review and meta-analysis of randomised controlled trials.
- Authors: Abbott RA, Moore DA, Rogers M, Bethel A, Stein K, Coon JT
- Issue date: 2020 Jan 15