Drinking in denial: a cross-sectional analysis of national survey data in Ireland to measure drinkers' awareness of their alcohol use.
AffiliationEvidence Centre, Health Research Board, Dublin, Ireland email@example.com.
MetadataShow full item record
- Drinking patterns and the distribution of alcohol-related harms in Ireland: evidence for the prevention paradox.
- Authors: O'Dwyer C, Mongan D, Millar SR, Rackard M, Galvin B, Long J, Barry J
- Issue date: 2019 Oct 22
- The prevalence of harmful and hazardous alcohol consumption in older U.S. adults: data from the 2005-2008 National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey (NHANES).
- Authors: Wilson SR, Knowles SB, Huang Q, Fink A
- Issue date: 2014 Feb
- Patterns of drinking in Thai men.
- Authors: Assanangkornchai S, Saunders JB, Conigrave KM
- Issue date: 2000 May-Jun
- Are older hazardous and harmful drinkers less likely to participate in health-related behaviors and practices as compared with nonhazardous drinkers?
- Authors: Moore AA, Morgenstern H, Harawa NT, Fielding JE, Higa J, Beck JC
- Issue date: 2001 Apr
- The relationship of tobacco and alcohol use with ageing self-perceptions in older people in Ireland.
- Authors: Villiers-Tuthill A, Copley A, McGee H, Morgan K
- Issue date: 2016 Jul 22