Cost-Effectiveness Analysis of a National Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP) Program in Ireland.
MetadataShow full item record
JournalValue in health : the journal of the International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research
- Cost and cost-effectiveness analysis of pre-exposure prophylaxis among men who have sex with men in two hospitals in Thailand.
- Authors: Suraratdecha C, Stuart RM, Manopaiboon C, Green D, Lertpiriyasuwat C, Wilson DP, Pavaputanon P, Visavakum P, Monkongdee P, Khawcharoenporn T, Tharee P, Kittinunvorakoon C, Martin M
- Issue date: 2018 Jul
- Cost-effectiveness and budget effect of pre-exposure prophylaxis for HIV-1 prevention in Germany from 2018 to 2058.
- Authors: van de Vijver DAMC, Richter AK, Boucher CAB, Gunsenheimer-Bartmeyer B, Kollan C, Nichols BE, Spinner CD, Wasem J, Schewe K, Neumann A
- Issue date: 2019 Feb
- Economic evaluation of HIV pre-exposure prophylaxis among men-who-have-sex-with-men in England in 2016.
- Authors: Ong KJ, Desai S, Field N, Desai M, Nardone A, van Hoek AJ, Gill ON
- Issue date: 2017 Oct
- Can we afford to offer pre-exposure prophylaxis to MSM in Catalonia? Cost-effectiveness analysis and budget impact assessment.
- Authors: Reyes-Urueña J, Campbell C, Diez E, Ortún V, Casabona J
- Issue date: 2018 Jun
- Cost-effectiveness analysis of pre-exposure prophylaxis for the prevention of HIV in men who have sex with men in South Korea: a mathematical modelling study.
- Authors: Choi H, Suh J, Lee W, Kim JH, Kim JH, Seong H, Ahn JY, Jeong SJ, Ku NS, Park YS, Yeom JS, Kim C, Kwon HD, Smith DM, Lee J, Choi JY
- Issue date: 2020 Sep 3