Funders' responsibility to ensure value in research: a self-audit by the Health Research Board Ireland.
MetadataShow full item record
JournalHRB open research
- Examining the role of funders in ensuring value and reducing waste in research: An organizational case-study of the Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute.
- Authors: Whitlock EP, Selby JV, Dunham KM, Fernandez A, Forsythe LP, Norquist G
- Issue date: 2019
- Health funders' dissemination and implementation practices: results from a survey of the Ensuring Value in Research (EViR) Funders' Forum.
- Authors: van der Linden B, Dunham KM, Siegel J, Lazowick E, Bowdery M, Lamont T, Ford A
- Issue date: 2022 Mar 29
- Top health research funders' guidance on selecting journals for funded research.
- Authors: Shamseer L, Cobey KD, Page MJ, Brehaut JC, Grimshaw JM, Straus SE, Stewart LA, Moher D
- Issue date: 2021
- Noncommercial US Funders' Policies on Trial Registration, Access to Summary Results, and Individual Patient Data Availability.
- Authors: Whitlock EP, Dunham KM, DiGioia K, Lazowick E, Gleason TC, Atkins D
- Issue date: 2019 Jan 4
- Primary Care Research Team Assessment (PCRTA): development and evaluation.
- Authors: Carter YH, Shaw S, Macfarlane F
- Issue date: 2002 Feb
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
Research Activity in the HSE and its Funded Organisations: a report of staff engaged in research, research studies undertaken, publication output and research networksTerrés, Ana; O'Hara, Mary Clare; Fleming, Padraic; Cole, Natalie; O'Hanlon, Declan; Manning, Padraig; Health Service Executive (HSE) (Health Service Executive (HSE), 2019-01)
General Practice Research in 2014: Research and Audit Activity presented at the ICGP Research and Audit Conference and projects provided with ICGP Ethical Approval or FundingCollins, Claire; ICGP Research Department (Irish College of General Practitioners (ICGP), 2015)