Evaluating the national multisite implementation of dialectical behaviour therapy in a community setting: a mixed methods approach.
KeywordsBORDERLINE PERSONALITY DISORDER
Dialectical Behaviour Therapy
Public health service
MetadataShow full item record
- Dialectical behaviour therapy for treating adults and adolescents with emotional and behavioural dysregulation: study protocol of a coordinated implementation in a publicly funded health service.
- Authors: Flynn D, Kells M, Joyce M, Suarez C, Gillespie C
- Issue date: 2018 Feb 26
- Multisite Implementation and Evaluation of 12-Month Standard Dialectical Behavior Therapy in a Public Community Setting.
- Authors: Flynn D, Kells M, Joyce M, Corcoran P, Hurley J, Gillespie C, Suarez C, Swales M, Arensman E
- Issue date: 2020 Jun
- The survivability of dialectical behaviour therapy programmes: a mixed methods analysis of barriers and facilitators to implementation within UK healthcare settings.
- Authors: King JC, Hibbs R, Saville CWN, Swales MA
- Issue date: 2018 Sep 19
- Dialectical behaviour therapy: Implementation of an evidence-based intervention for borderline personality disorder in public health systems.
- Authors: Flynn D, Kells M, Joyce M
- Issue date: 2021 Feb
- Standard 12 month dialectical behaviour therapy for adults with borderline personality disorder in a public community mental health setting.
- Authors: Flynn D, Kells M, Joyce M, Corcoran P, Gillespie C, Suarez C, Weihrauch M, Cotter P
- Issue date: 2017