Porokeratotic adnexal ostial nevus: A paradigm of cutaneous mosaicism.
MetadataShow full item record
JournalClinical case reports
AbstractPorokeratotic adnexal ostial nevus (PAON) is a term encompassing porokeratotic eccrine ostial and dermal duct naevus (PEODDN) and porokeratotic eccrine and hair follicle naevus (PEHFN). We present the case of a 7‐year‐old girl who presented with hyperkeratotic verrucous papules in a blaschkolinear distribution on the sole of her left foot.
- Porokeratotic adnexal ostial naevus: review on the entity and therapeutic approach.
- Authors: Llamas-Velasco M, Hilty N, Kempf W
- Issue date: 2015 Oct
- Widespread presentation and spontaneous regression of porokeratotic eccrine ostial and dermal duct nevus.
- Authors: Petkiewicz S, Baltz J, Cornejo K, Deng A, Wiss K
- Issue date: 2018 Nov
- Widespread porokeratotic adnexal ostial nevus: clinical features and proposal of a new name unifying porokeratotic eccrine ostial and dermal duct nevus and porokeratotic eccrine and hair follicle nevus.
- Authors: Goddard DS, Rogers M, Frieden IJ, Krol AL, White CR Jr, Jayaraman AG, Robinson-Bostom L, Bruckner AL, Ruben BS
- Issue date: 2009 Dec
- Late-onset solitary porokeratotic eccrine ostial and dermal duct nevus.
- Authors: Arbogast M, Bax D, Paragh G, Bogner PN
- Issue date: 2018 Jun
- Porokeratotic eccrine ostial and dermal duct nevus: a unique case treated with CO(2) laser.
- Authors: Zade J, Jfri A, Nabatian A, Alajaji A, Geller L, Khorasani H
- Issue date: 2017 May